Terms of Service
Incyber Media and Technologies Master Service Agreement
- Services. In consideration for the payments to be made by Customer pursuant to the terms of this Agreement, Incyber Media and Technologies will provide Customer services for commercial and research uses via Incyber Media and Technologies network facilities and tech support professionals through email and ticket system, which will be operated seven days per week, twenty-four hours per day. The Services provided by Incyber Media and Technologies are subject to all of the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
- Payment. In consideration for the Services to be provided by Incyber Media and Technologies, Customer shall pay to Incyber Media and Technologies a monthly fee in accordance with the Incyber Media and Technologies fee schedule. Payment shall be due immediately upon Customer's receipt of Incyber Media and Technologies monthly invoice. Alternatively, payment shall be made by automatic credit card charging (Autocharge). Incyber Media and Technologies is hereby authorized to make automatic monthly charges on the first day of each calendar month against Customer's credit card. This authorization shall be cancellable by Customer via written notice to Incyber Media and Technologies, delivered through Postal Mail or by submitting the cancellation notice at http://technicalsupport.co.in.
- Term. The Term of this agreement shall be determined by Incyber Media and Technologies order form. This agreement (including any renewal Terms) shall automatically renew for additional periods of month by month unless either party gives written notice to the other party of their intention to terminate this Agreement at least thirty (30) days prior to the end of then-current term.
Incyber Media and Technologies may cancel this Agreement and the Services without notice upon (i) Customer's failure to pay any amounts invoiced here under within fifteen (15) days after the date of the invoice, or (ii) Incyber Media and Technologies determination, in its reasonable discretion, that Customer has used the Services fraudulently, unlawfully or abusively, and has failed or refused to cease such fraudulent, unlawful or abusive use. (iii) credit is refused to Incyber Media and Technologies on any monthly charge when Customer is paying monthly fees on an Autocharge basis, and such credit is not reinstated; or (iv) Customer's failure or refusal to cure any breach of this Agreement (other than as mentioned above) within fifteen days after notice of such breach has been given by Incyber Media and Technologies to Customer. Upon such cancellation, Incyber Media and Technologies shall remove all of Customer's electronically stored data from Incyber Media and Technologies facilities without liability of any kind to Customer.
- Restrictions. The Services, and Customer's use of the Services, are subject to the following restrictions:
- Inappropriate Content Prohibited. Customer's use of the Services shall not constitute libel or defamation of character, nor infringe on any copyright, trademark or patent, nor shall it violate
(i) any trade secret or other intellectual property right of any third party, or
(ii) any federal, state, or local law, regulation or ordinance, including those pertaining to obscenity, applicable in an area where the Content can be viewed or retrieved;
- Acceptable Use Policies (AUPs). Customer shall at all times during the use of the Services abide by Incyber Media and Technologies AUPs as established and modified from time to time at http://cpanelhostingindia.in/aup.html and the AUPs of all other networks which Customer may traverse in the course of its use of the Services;
In the event that Customer violates any of these restrictions, Customer shall indemnify and hold harmless Incyber Media and Technologies and its proprietor, partners, directors, officers, shareholders, agents and contractors from and against any and all allegations, claims, expenses (including reasonable attorneys' fees), liability or suits made, threatened or brought in relation to or arising from such violation.
- INDEMNIFICATIONS AND LIABILITY.
a. Customer shall defend, hold harmless and indemnify Incyber Media and Technologies and its affiliates, officers, partners, agents and employees from all claims, demands, actions, damages, judgments, expenses, costs (including reasonable attorney's fees), and liabilities arising out of Customer's access to or use of Incyber Media and Technologies servers or IP Network.
b. Incyber Media and Technologies assumes no liability for damage to, or loss of, the equipment or Customer property resulting from any cause whatsoever, except as a result of Incyber Media and Technologies wilful misconduct.
c. Incyber Media and Technologies shall not be liable to Customer for any indirect, incidental, consequential, exemplary, reliance or special damages, including damages for lost profits, regardless of the form of action, whether in contract, indemnity, warranty, strict liability, or tort, including negligence of any kind with regard to any conduct under this Agreement.
- Disclaimer of Warranties. Incyber Media and Technologies exercises no control whatsoever over the content, accuracy or quality of the information passing through its network or any products ordered by Customer via its network. The Services and any information or products obtained by Customer through the Services are provided "AS IS" without any warranties whatsoever, express or implied. The warranties of merchantability and fitness of the Services, such information and products for a particular purpose are hereby specifically disclaimed.
- Limitation of Liability. In no event shall either party be liable to the other for any indirect, incidental or consequential damages arising out of or in relation to this Agreement or the Services, including, but not limited to, damages incurred by Customer resulting from loss of data, due to delays, non deliveries, misdeliveries or interruptions in Service, regardless of the cause.
- Force Majeure. Neither party shall be considered in default of its obligations hereunder (except the payment of money, which shall not be excused) if performance of such obligations is prevented or delayed by acts of God or government, war, riots, acts of civil disorder, labour disputes, failure or delay of transportation, or such other causes as are beyond such party's control.
- Early Termination Charges: If Customer terminates a Service, or any portion thereof, during a Service Term, such termination shall not be effective until thirty (30) days after Incyber Media and Technologies receives written notice of termination ( the "Termination Effective Date" ), and Customer will pay, within fifteen (15) days after such termination notice, all accrued but unpaid charges for the service incurred through the Termination Effective Date. Customer shall provide notification of its termination of the Service by sending such notification via the web form at https://technicalsupport.co.in or certified Indian Postal Mail, postage prepaid.
- Governing Law. This agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of India, without regard to its principles for resolving conflicts of law. The parties agree that any actions arising under this agreement shall be brought exclusively in the District Court for Delhi. Each party agrees to submit itself to the jurisdiction and venue of such courts for purposes of any such action.
First Name: Last Name:
Incyber Media and Technologies
First Name: Last Name:
Please sign this agreement and mail it back to us at:
Postal address: R-134, Greater Kailash-1, New Delhi 110048